9.15.2010

Time to Taper

Less than 2 weeks now. This week, I did a 57 mile ride on Saturday and then ran 10 miles on Sunday and even went to a yoga class. The taper has begun and for once I'm looking forward to it. I've been tired and sore and I'm looking forward to some extra rest. I'm a little worried about the swim, but that's nothing new. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to a fun weekend.

And my Felt now has a name. Anyone who's known me for a while knows that for some reason, going all the way back to high school, Hispanic men seem to have a thing for me. I can't explain it, but I get cat calls and honks on a regular basis. So, I decided to name my bike Mamasita. That way the next time some guy in a low-rider yells "Hey! Mamasita!" out his truck window, I can pretend he's yelling at my bike and not at me.

No comments: