6.22.2011

Saucony Peregrine

Ooh ooh ooh! Mama loves a new pair of shoes! I recently switched from the Saucony Xodus to the Saucony Peregrine for my trail shoes and I took them out for the first time today. The Peregrine is Saucony's minimalist trail shoe and is built on the same last as it's road-running sister, the Kinvara. I'm on my second pair of Kinvaras and love those, so I thought I'd give the Peregrine a try.

They are very light weight and responsive. I was on a moderately technical but very rocky trail. Even for being minimalist, they have good rock protection. And they have excellent grip and traction. I love the low heel, similar to the Kinvara. I've only done one run on them, but I'm excited to but some more miles on them. After the Kinvara and the Peregrine, I don't think I'll be able to go back to a traditional running shoe.


1 comment:

Julie said...

I recently discovered the Kinvara and am in love! I've been wearing them on the road and the trails but when its time for new shoes I will buy the Peregrines. Love your blog!!