11.26.2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a laundry list of people and things to be thankful for: my husband, my family, my friends and training partners, my career and house, and the annual holiday trip to WI; just to name a few. Since it is currently 18 degrees outside and I have a 15 mi run planned a little later, I am also thankful for Smart Wool, thermal running clothes, and hot showers.

I am well into my Rocky training, I'm doing an 8-hr adventure race next weekend in STL, and I've been climbing well and actually started a 5.10a route at the gym which I'm confident I can finish. So while I haven't been blogging consistenly, I haven't been hibernating, either. I recently joined www.dailymile.com and have been tracking my workouts there. I'll post more on that later. I have some holiday shopping, a winter run, and a nap on my to-do list today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: