12.15.2010

Christmas Lights Run 2010

It's that time of year again! Time for another Christmas Lights Run!! This year, I'm sticking close to home. A couple friends are meeting John and me tomorrow to run about 6 miles through Mission Hills. We're starting from the Blue Moose. If you're a local and you want to see some great lights, here' the route we're using.
John and I drove it tonight and it's pretty darn good. The highlight of the route: George Brett's house and the spectacular tree. The highlight after the route: $1.50 beer night at the Moose!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I have been trying to organize a lights run here in COS and no one wants to join me. I wish I could go to your run!

FYI, I love George Brett! Go Royals!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Ran with Coleen, Deb and Nick through the plaza and Loose Park last night. Would join you but have our ladies' run in Lawrence tonight.